April 15, 2018 Sun 15:30-18:00
ttend QS World MBA Tour, communicating directly with the world’s top business schools and learning all about MBA. You can benefit from meeting face-to-face with admission directors from top business schools, attending MBA info sessions and GMAT seminars, connecting with top school alumni and applying for million-dollar scholarships exclusively for event attendees. In addition to finding your perfect school, this is also your chance to impress the admission directors and build a solid foundation for application success.
Event also features a special business master section.
Top business schools
- Meet world’s top business schools' admission directors and alumni, including UCLA-Anderson, LBS, Kellogg IMD, IE, ESSEC, York-Schulich, Ivey, Queen's, Rotterdam...
- MBA programmes include full-time MBA, part-time MBA, distance MBA and EMBA...
- Apply for in total $1.7 million scholarship, exclusively for QS event attendees.
- Various scholarship options, including scholarships offered by QS as well as business schools.
- Through our specially designed roundtable sessions, you can learn about business schools and MBA programmes in detail;
- Experienced QS MBA consultants help you with all your MBA enquires, finding you the perfect MBA;
- Meet alumni from top schools;
- “Snapshot” school presentations, an overview of schools and their programmes
- MBA Pre-fair panel, expand your MBA knowledge
- Free GMAT seminar, helping you conquer GMAT
- Networking session, a great opportunity to expand your professional networks
QS Connect MBA Beijing
As part of QS World MBA Tour, QS provides you 30 minutes meetings with admission directors from participating business schools, based on your MBA needs and career & academic backgrounds. Through attending these scheduled meetings, you can discuss your MBA needs with admission directors in more details, and obtaining personalized advice on choosing the program, application and career development.
- Date & Time
April 15, 2018 Sun 10:00-14:00
- Personalisation: QS consultants will math you with business schools based on your MBA needs and schools’ admission requirements, finding you the perfect match.
- Deep consultation: through 30 minutes one-to-one meeting, you can discussion all aspects of an MBA in great details.
- Application preparation: deep discussion with admission directors will help you further understand your objectives and your strengths, as well as helping you practices your interview skills.
How to attend
- When completing the QS World MBA Tour registration form, tick “Connect 1-2-1” sub-event.
- Our MBA consultants will contact you before the event to help you organise meetings with business schools based on your preference and background.
- *Please note: candidates register this event will be selected by QS team and business schools, only those who receive invitations will be able to attend this event. Please upload your CV in English when registering the event, or you can submit your CV when QS team contacts you later.
|Country||School Name||School Representatives|
Harvard Business School Alumni
Harvard Business School Asia-Pacific Research Center
Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
Lancaster University Management School
ESSEC Business School Scholarships
RSM Erasmus University, Rotterdam School of Management
ESMT European School of Management and Technology
...and many more schools coming!
Once you have registered for an event, you will get a personalized report based on the information you provided. You can see your position in terms of working experience, preferred program type, etc., comparing with all the other candidates who have registered for the same event as you.
You can view your personal reports at My Statistics.