Cheung Kong Graduate School of BusinessMore than 2,500 CEOs and Chairmen among the 5,000 graduates of the MBA programs.
Established in Beijing in November, 2002 with generous support from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB is a private, non-profit, independent educational institution and the only business school in China with faculty governance. It also has campuses in Shanghai and Shenzhen and offices in Hong Kong, London and New York. CKGSB is the only business school in China with the reputation and resources to attract faculty from top business schools such as Wharton, Stanford, NYU, and INSEAD.
- The MBA program is a 14-month, full-time English language program which develops up-and coming, ambitious professionals, turning them into global business leaders with a strong understanding of China and other emerging economies. CKGSB’s MBA program includes unique mentoring opportunities that connect our MBA students with our Executive MBA students, who are the leaders of China’s largest private and public sector enterprises – giving MBA students access to the highest echelon of China’s business leaders as their professional and personal mentors. CKGSB’s dedicated MBA career development services include frequent networking events with leading MNCs and top Chinese firms, such as Bain & Company, Ernst & Young, Lenovo and Huawei.
- Minimum Requirement
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Preferably two years or more of work experience
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score
- A high level of proficiency in English