Matthew HarlandAdmissions Manager
Fatima DhaifAdmissions Manager, MBA Programs
Copenhagen Business SchoolCopenhagen Business School is listed in the Economist’s Top 100 Full-time MBA programs in the world.
Copenhagen Business School’s respected MBA program holds the triple-crown of accreditation (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS). Rooted in the Scandinavian culture of trust, team work and respect for the individual. CBS is a modern university with its main campus located in modern buildings in Frederiksberg, close to the heart of Copenhagen. MBA classes are taught in state-of-the-art campus facilities, the faculty is engaged and of world-class standards, and campus resources are plentiful to complement classroom learning.
Full-Time MBA Program
- The programme has world class coverage of all core management disciplines combined with relevant elective courses, all taught by well-respected international faculty. Entrepreneurship, leadership development and sustainability are core themes which run throughout the modules. The year finishes with an integrated strategy project in which MBA students put their newly acquired skills to practice and work with one of the companies in the region. Leadership skills are honed through the Leadership Discovery Process that offers simulations and unique mentoring sessions where participants share ideas with seasoned executives.
- Minimum Requirement
- Bachelor degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
- At least three years of full-time post-bachelor degree work experience.
- GMAT or CBS Admissions Test
- Two letters of recommendation
- Good command of English