Julia MichienziRecruiting Manager, MBA Recruiting & Admissions
Ivey School of Business, Western UniversityRanked in the Top 100 Globally by the Financial Times
Established in 1922, the Ivey Business School is the business school of Western University in London, Ontario, Canada. Its MBA, along with a range of other programs, is offered by Western University, but it is managed separately with its own dean and budget. Its primary location is London, Ontario, but the school also has two executive teaching facilities in Toronto and Hong Kong. Ivey is consistently ranked as one of Canada's best business schools and top 100 in the world. Numerous Canadian and International rankings such as Maclean's and Businessweek have consistently ranked Ivey among Canada's best business schools.
- Ivey’s one year MBA program is designed for high achieving leaders who are ready to accelerate their career success. The program offers an interactive case-based learning experience that immerses students in the decision-making realities of business and is taught by faculty who draw on their experience and research insights to educate the next generation of leaders. Within each course, students get the learning they need at the appropriate time and professors deliver content as it is relevant. Integrated into the curriculum are global learning opportunities in China, India or Latin America; career management; and real-world consulting or new venture projects that give candidates the opportunity to apply skills in a real business environment.
- Minimum Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree (with a B average) or equivalent
- GMAT 600+ or equivalent GRE
- At least 2 years post graduate work experience
- A TOEFL score if relevant