August 25, 2018 Sat 12:30-17:30
ttend QS World MBA Tour, communicating directly with the world’s top business schools and learning all about MBA. You can benefit from meeting face-to-face with admission directors from top business schools, attending MBA info sessions and GMAT seminars, connecting with top school alumni and applying for million-dollar scholarships exclusively for event attendees. In addition to finding your perfect school, this is also your chance to impress the admission directors and build a solid foundation for application success.
Event also features a special business master section.
Top business schools
- Meet world's top business schools including INSEAD, Michigan-Ross, Cornell-Johnson, UT-Austin, MSC-Marshall, HEC Paris, IESE, IE, Toronto-Rotman...
- Net work with top MBA alumni from Harvard, Kellogg, UCLA-Anderson, LBS etc.
- MBA programs include full-time, part-time, distant learning and Executive MBA
- Apply for in total $1.7 million scholarship, exclusively for QS event attendees
- Various scholarship options, including scholarships offered by QS and business schools
- Face-to-face communication with admission directors
- Get personalised advice for choosing the right school/programme, making a successful application and developing career after MBA
- Make connection with top school alumni
Seminars and panels
- Attend free GMAT seminar, getting insight into the test as well as receiving tips on how to succeed (provided by the GMAC, the creator of GMAT)
- Pre-fair seminars and panels, covering MBA application, studying abroad, career development, etc.
- First 200 attendees will receive a free copy of QS Top MBA Career Guide
- All attendees will receive ChaseDream MBA application guide Be Your Better Self
Once you have registered for an event, you will get a personalized report based on the information you provided. You can see your position in terms of working experience, preferred program type, etc., comparing with all the other candidates who have registered for the same event as you.
You can view your personal reports at My Statistics.