April 14, 2019 Sun 15:30-18:00
ttend QS World MBA Tour, communicating directly with the world’s top business schools and learning all about MBA. You can benefit from meeting face-to-face with admission directors from top business schools, attending MBA info sessions and GRE & GMAT seminars, connecting with top school alumni and applying for million-dollar scholarships exclusively for event attendees. In addition to finding your perfect school, this is also your chance to impress the admission directors and build a solid foundation for application success.
Event also features a special business master section.
Top business schools
- Meet world’s top business schools' admission directors and alumni, including UCLA-Anderson, LBS, Kellogg IMD, IE, ESSEC, York-Schulich, Ivey, Queen's, Rotterdam...
- MBA programmes include full-time MBA, part-time MBA, distance MBA and EMBA...
- Apply for in total $7 million scholarship, with $1.3 million exclusively for QS event attendees.
- Various scholarship options, including scholarships offered by QS as well as business schools.
- Through our specially designed roundtable sessions, you can learn about business schools and MBA programmes in detail;
- Experienced QS MBA consultants help you with all your MBA enquires, finding you the perfect MBA;
- Meet alumni from top schools;
- “Snapshot” school presentations, an overview of schools and their programmes
- MBA Pre-fair panel, expand your MBA knowledge
- Free GMAT.la seminar, helping you conquer GMAT
- Networking session, a great opportunity to expand your professional networks
- GRE Info Session by ETS
- Free $25 voucher from ETS (limited offer)
- Free 2019 (limited offer)
Free GMAT seminar, helping you conquer GMAT
QS Connect MBA Beijing
As part of QS World MBA Tour, QS provides you 30 minutes meetings with admission directors from participating business schools, based on your MBA needs and career & academic backgrounds. Through attending these scheduled meetings, you can discuss your MBA needs with admission directors in more details, and obtaining personalized advice on choosing the program, application and career development.
- Date & Time
April 14, 2019 Sun 10:00-14:00
- Personalisation: QS consultants will math you with business schools based on your MBA needs and schools’ admission requirements, finding you the perfect match.
- Deep consultation: through 30 minutes one-to-one meeting, you can discussion all aspects of an MBA in great details.
- Application preparation: deep discussion with admission directors will help you further understand your objectives and your strengths, as well as helping you practices your interview skills.
How to attend
- When completing the QS World MBA Tour registration form, tick “Connect MBA” sub-event.
- Our MBA consultants will contact you before the event to help you organise meetings with business schools based on your preference and background.
- *Please note: candidates register this event will be selected by QS team and business schools, only those who receive invitations will be able to attend this event. Please upload your CV in English when registering the event, or you can submit your CV when QS team contacts you later.
|Country||School Name||School Representatives|
York University, Schulich School of Business
University of British Columbia, Sauder School of Business
ESMT Berlin European School of Management and Technology Scholarships
RSM Erasmus University, Rotterdam School of Management
IESE Business School
IMD Business School
Lancaster University Management School
Fordham University Gabelli School of Business
...and many more schools coming!
There is also a World Grad School Tour happening on the same day at the same venue. The participating schools include BuffaloSuny, HULT, NewHaven, Fordham etc., If you are interested in studying Master & PhD, You definitely should have a look!
Once you have registered for an event, you will get a personalized report based on the information you provided. You can see your position in terms of working experience, preferred program type, etc., comparing with all the other candidates who have registered for the same event as you.
You can view your personal reports at My Statistics.