ASK. LEARN. CONNECT.
Learn what schools really want to know and present your authentic self in your MBA application!
Admissions Officers from top business schools will offer tips for crafting a competitive application. Alumni will share insights into their personal MBA experiences as well as their career paths, before and after school. This is a non-evaluative event for your benefit. Ask your questions, learn from the experts, and connect with each school.
Register Now For Free Entry
Top Business Schools
Meet with world's top business school including USC-Marshall, Michigan-Ross, Toronto-Rotman, CUHK and many more!
- Apply for in total $1.7 million scholarship, exclusively for QS event attendees
- Various scholarship options, including scholarships offered by QS and business schools
- Face-to-face communication with admission directors
- Get personalised advice for choosing the right school/programme, making a successful application and developing career after MBA
- Make connection with top school alumni
First 200 attendees will receive a free copy of QS Top MBA Career Guide
Meet Top Alumnus
Meet HBS Top Alumnus, Anthony Woo, CFA CAIA FRM, 2011 HBS Alumnus Venture Capitalist in Artificial Intelligence.
GMAT Prep Sessions
- GMAT Prep Open Class by Helr from GMAT.la
- Attend free GMAT seminar, getting insight into the test as well as receiving tips on how to succeed (provided by the GMAC, the creator of GMAT)
MBA Single Mingle
Bringing Single Men & Women Together
QS Connect MBA Beijing
As part of QS World MBA Tour, QS provides you 30 minutes meetings with admission directors from participating business schools, based on your MBA needs and career & academic backgrounds. Through attending these scheduled meetings, you can discuss your MBA needs with admission directors in more details, and obtaining personalized advice on choosing the program, application and career development.
- Date & Time
November 2, 2019 Sat 09:00-13:00
- Personalisation: QS consultants will math you with business schools based on your MBA needs and schools’ admission requirements, finding you the perfect match.
- Deep consultation: through 30 minutes one-to-one meeting, you can discussion all aspects of an MBA in great details.
- Application preparation: deep discussion with admission directors will help you further understand your objectives and your strengths, as well as helping you practices your interview skills.
How to attend
- When completing the QS World MBA Tour registration form, tick “Connect MBA” sub-event.
- Our MBA consultants will contact you before the event to help you organise meetings with business schools based on your preference and background.
- *Please note: candidates register this event will be selected by QS team and business schools, only those who receive invitations will be able to attend this event. Please upload your CV in English when registering the event, or you can submit your CV when QS team contacts you later.
There is also a World Grad School Tour happening on the same day at the same venue. The participating schools include HBS, NYU, Columbia, ICBS etc., If you are interested in studying Master & PhD, You definitely should have a look!
|11:00 - 13:00||
Connect MBA (Invitation Only)
|13:45 - 14:55||
Learn from top business schools
|15:00 - 15:30||
Start of the fair
Understanding and Preparing for the GMAT exam
GMAC: the official GMAT exam
|16:30 - 17:00||
GMAT.la Open Class
Once you have registered for an event, you will get a personalized report based on the information you provided. You can see your position in terms of working experience, preferred program type, etc., comparing with all the other candidates who have registered for the same event as you.
You can view your personal reports at My Statistics.